Saturday, July 25, 2009

Your awsome!






Girls I am so proud of each and every one of you. I know it may have been frustrating being so unorganized, but I can promise you I have already learned several things I need to work on. from now on I will not rely solely on e-mails for communication. Dustin and I have talked about it and will split the list in half and make the phone calls on the important stuff like schedules! Again, I am sorry and I hope this does not leave a bad impression on how the rest of the season will go. I am an organized person, it's just that I take on too many things sometimes, and need to learn to ask for help. I am glad in the end we played in this tournament. I would love to see more softball come into Neosho. We have to step up and show the city there is an interest. I got a few pictures. I will try to snap a few when I can so we will have things to show this little town the big things we are doing. Let's all work together to do what we can to not let this sport die out here. 8 games was not enough for any of to learn a thing in city league and a lot have already quit playing ball completely in Neosho for that reason. Let's just let them know we want to play ball!Hopefully we can get surrounding area teams that would want to play next summer and have a more competitive league so we don't have to resort to playing in other cities. Just thank you all for your effort in getting your girls there to play today despite the chaos. Great parents like you make coaching so much less stress.
This Thursday, July 30th, we will practice on the girls field from 6-7 at Morse Park. We will need to turn in the cookie dough orders along with the money for it. I also need to collect uniform money from anyone that hasn't paid. They are $14 for the uniform, $7 for the socks, which makes the total $21. The socks have not been ordered yet. I will order them as soon as I receive the rest of the uniform money.
We were able to get another sponsor! Thank you to Sims Rental for the sponsorship. If you have the opportunity to give them a thank you in person, please do so. We need the support of our local businesses. When we have the team together for a picture we will send all of our sponsors pictures.
If anyone happened to get shorts that had the number printed on the wrong side and you would like it fixed I will talk to them Monday about it.
We are not planning anymore tournaments until the end of August. This could change if we came across something that was reasonable.
Thank you again for your dedication. I saw tons of hard work out there today. And thank you again parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment