Thursday, July 16, 2009

First meeting

Hey! Thank you to those of you that were able to make it out to the meeting tonight. I am so excited! I am ordering uniforms tomorrow. He made it sound like we would have them soon. Maybe the end of next week. I forgot to get an answer from you parents about playing for free in the Summer games they don't have a team to fill the spot. I think it's an awsome opportunity, and would be a great learning experience, AND we wouldn't have to pay a dime. Leave a comment and let me know if you would be ready to do that within the next week or so. They have already called me once last week and asked if we wanted to play. I said, "uhh...we still have a few girls on vacation." If you girls want a t-shirt to wear to school or whatever let me know. They are $7.00. They will say Fast Pitch on the back. Thank you parents for supporting your girls and giving them this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment